McTavish Academy Of Art is a community focused centre where you can explore your creativity, discover new passions and experience a variety of events and activities. We strive to provide space for our growing community to feel empowered and encouraged to express themselves through art, movement and community engagement.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team to run kids and youth gymnastics programs. We currently have a great program running that we are looking to expand and include additional classes and times.
Outline of the position:
- Developing class activities / program plans
- Check in and out of kids & youth attending
- Skills and experience to provide a fun and safe environment
- Setup and cleanup of equipment
- Post Secondary degree is not required but must have gymnastics experience
- Criminal record check required
We are located at 1720 McTavish Rd in North Saanich. An 18,000 sq ft facility on 4.2 acres with indoor and outdoor studios to work in. Fun, creative and inspiring workspace surrounded by nature.
There would be multiple classes per day and schedule can be discussed. Compensation $30/hour
To apply, please email Sean