A flow, is really breath connected movements. Usually done at varying paces these classes can feel daunting for beginners or yogis of all levels. We will go through common poses, movements and transitions in this workshop to build confidence and knowledge. We learn about the major poses, discuss varying styles of flow, and how to protect your ligaments and joints. With the foundational knowledge and confidence, you will open up to freedom and ease that can comes from a flow class, moving in tune with your body, breath and mind.
- Class: Beginners Flow Workshop
- Instructor: Maria Brownlow
- Date: Sunday, November 18 2018
- Time: 3:00 - 5:00pm
- Skill level: Beginners 18+
- Investment: $20 (Current monthly pass or punch card holders receive 15% off, $17)
Students may bring their own mat, water bottle, and notebook if the wish. Mats are available at the studio.