- Sort by Popularity
Enjoy an invigorating Yoga practice for beginners. Come explore what Yoga is all about from physical postures, breathing techniques, meditation and Yoga philosophy. Alyssa Jean wishes to share Yoga in a safe, gentle and approachable environment.
- Stay Tuned For Future Dates Or Join the Evening Class (Click Here)
- Instructor: Alyssa Jean Klazek
A flow, is really breath connected movements. Usually done at varying paces these classes can feel daunting for beginners or yogis of all levels. We will go through common poses, movements and transitions in this workshop to build confidence and knowledge. We learn about the major poses, discuss varying styles of flow, and how to protect your ligaments and joints. With the foundational knowledge and confidence, you will open up to freedom and ease that can comes from a flow class, moving in tune with your body, breath and mind.
- Class: Beginners Flow Workshop
- Instructor: Maria Brownlow
- Date: Sunday, November 18 2018
- Time: 3:00 - 5:00pm
- Skill level: Beginners 18+
- Investment: $20 (Current monthly pass or punch card holders receive 15% off, $17)
Students may bring their own mat, water bottle, and notebook if the wish. Mats are available at the studio.
Out of stock
- Instructor: Don MacDonald
- Course: Introduction to Modern Meditation
- Date: Stay tuned for future dates
- Time: 1:00 - 4:00pm
- Skill level: Beginners to intermediate, but open to everyone
- Age Range: 16+
- Investment: $50 for workshop. $100 for the workshop and 8-week Mindfulness Meditation course. (Save $20)
Have you been curious about meditation or perhaps you’ve tried something like Transcendental Meditation (TM) years ago? Come join us to discover the basics of modern meditation, in both theory and practice - its come a long way since the Beatles and the Maharishi! “I might be interested, but have a question about”…. drop Don an email with your questions before you commit (email@example.com).
Seating is on chairs or cushions on the floor. Wear loose, comfortable clothing.
Men's Monday Yoga is a class for men of all skill levels! This pre-register four-week course will bring you through the basics of yoga and provide guidance on how to build up to more advanced postures. Designed as a holistic class, we will touch on both strength and flexibility aspects of yoga, as well the philosophy behind the practice. Whether you're a new or an experienced yogi, this class has something to offer you!
- Class: Men's Monday Yoga
- Instructor: Adrian Brett
- Drop ins are welcome!
- Date 1: Stay tuned for future dates!
- Date 2:
- Time: 7:30 - 8:30pm Monday Nights
- Level: All levels
- Investment: $50 for 4 weeks (Register and save or drop in)
- Drop ins are welcome!
Chair Yoga provides a safe and stable environment to build mobility, strength, balance, and joint stability in the body. Appropriate for all levels of experience, Chair Yoga allows for a safe exploration of body, mind, and breath from a place of stability and awareness.
- Class: Chair Yoga
- Instructor: Erica
- Session: Check back for future dates
- Time: 11:30 - 12:30pm
- Skill level: Open to everyone 16+
- Investment: $80 for the whole session or $15 drop in, or use your MAOA Punch Pass or Monthly Membership