Grace, balance, coordination and musicality! This is a beginner adult ballet class that will follow a traditional format of barrework, centrework, and enchainments across the floor. It is a beautiful art form and a wonderful form of expression!
- Session: Thursdays, November 22 – December 13, 2018
- Session: Thursdays January 10 – February 28, 2019 (8 weeks)
- Session: Thursdays, April 4 – May 23, 2019 (8 weeks)
- Time: 7:00 – 8:00pm
- Instructor: Tara Crouse
- Investment: $60.00 per 4 weeks, $120.00 for 8 weeks
- Level: Beginner level
- Supplies: Comfortable attire – Active wear, ballet shoes or bring thin cotton socks to the first class
- Drop ins welcome!