- Session: May 11th – June 15th (6 weeks)
- Two times to select from
- Day/Time: Tuesday’s 9:30 – 12pm
- Day/Time: Tuesday’s 5:30 – 8pm
- Experience: All are welcome
- Instructor: Steve Chmilar
- Cost: $180/6 classes (Supplies required)
- Supplies can be provided for the session for $40
Learn the fundamentals of drawing in a fun, relaxed classroom setting. This interactive course will guide you through the basic techniques of mark making and measurement. You will play with line, form, shape, shading and perspective. Your instructor will provide demos and one-on-one tips. After six sessions, you will have practiced the skills that will support a lifelong journey in drawing.
*Please note this class has been limited to a maximum of 10 students per session so that we can ensure physical distancing and provide a 6ft x 3ft table per student. We continue to follow all guidelines from public health officials.