Made from Baltic Birch wood. This ready to assemble kit comes with paints, brushes, wood glue, colourful instructions and add on shapes like hearts, leaves and flowers (welcome sign not included). Laser cut and packaged locally by the team at McTavish Academy Of Art in North Saanich, BC.
Out of stock
Out of stock
– 1/8″ Baltic Birch wood
– 3D Construction
– Final Size 6″ x 8″ x 5″
– Art Piece comes unpainted
– 6 paints included (1/2 oz each colour)
– 3 paint brushes
– Twine for hanging
– 1 bottle of wood glue (2oz) provided to attach pieces
– Colourful step by step instructions
– If needed a wood sealer for outdoor weather resistance is recommended (not provided). If the bird house is not sealed and then left out in the rain it will not resist weather damage. For outdoor use we recommend sealing the birdhouse as well as placing it in a covered area.
*Please note we have limited stock of this kit remaining. If the item shows out of stock please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org and we are happy to connect and provide a time for the return of this kit.
This art kit was laser cut and packaged in house by the team at McTavish Academy Of Art on Vancouver Island, BC. Flat rate shipping is available across Canada for $15, whether you select 1, 2, 3 or more kits. Free local pickup.
We send all items expedited with Canada Post. Visit the FAQ section on our website for more details.
If you would like to request a rush order/shipping, alternative pickup time or have any questions please send us an email to email@example.com and we are happy to assist. Thank you for supporting local, we hope you have fun creating!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.