This freestanding 3d Breaching Orca kit brings the joys of the ocean to your home. Made with premium wood. This ready to assemble kit comes with paints, brushes, wood glue and colourful instructions. Designed, Laser cut and packaged locally by the team at McTavish Academy Of Art in North Saanich, BC.
– Free standing multi layer
– 1/8″ Premium wood
– Final size
– Art Piece comes unpainted
– 8 paints included (.35oz each colour)
– 3 paint brushes
– 1 bottle of wood glue (2oz) provided to attach pieces
– Colourful step by step instructions
– Colour mixing guide
– Packaged using Biodegradable packing peanuts with extra extra crafts
This free standing Breaching Orca kit was designed, laser cut and packaged in house by the team at McTavish Academy Of Art on Vancouver Island, BC. Flat rate shipping is available across Canada, whether you select 1, 2, 3 or more kits. Free local pickup.
We send all items expedited with Canada Post. Visit the FAQ section on our website for more details.
If you would like to request a rush order/shipping, alternative pickup time or have any questions please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we are happy to assist. Thank you for supporting local, we hope you have fun creating!