- Session: August 12th – 16th
- Time: 1pm – 4pm
- Age: 9-12 years old
- Class Size: Min 6 Max 12 students
- Instructors: Krystle Schofield
- Experience: Open to Everyone – adaptations can be made to accommodate various skill levels
- Investment: $249
- Items to Bring : Snacks and lunch for the day.
Little Designer’s is a series of classes that explore the fundamentals of architecture while working through the design process. Students will have the opportunity to explore drawing techniques as well as a variety of materials for model making to realize their designs. This is a hands-on and collaborative course. From small shelters to whole communities, students will work with design fundamentals such as form, function, volume, structure, scale, texture, colour, light and composition to realize their design.