- Course: Parent & Toddler Yoga
- Instructor: Laura Nipp
- Session: Wednesdays, Oct 9th – Nov 13th (9:50 – 10:50am)
- Resuming January 2020! Dates will be listed by Nov 20th
- Level: Suitable for beginners and ongoing students
- Investment: $75 (6 wks)
- Drop ins are welcome. ($15/class as long as class minimum registration is met)
A time for mom and babe to relax and connect to mind, body and breath. We sing songs, play with toys and create friendships with other families. Enjoy a safe yoga practice guided by Certified Pre/Postnatal and Pelvic Floor Yoga Instructor and Athletic therapist.
Laura started Yoga and Meditation in her first year of University.
Laura is a certified athletic therapist who specializes in neurological rehabilitation. She is specially trained in Pre-natal, Post-Natal, Pelvic Floor and Vinyasa Yoga. Laura has taught in a variety of settings from Mothering Touch, to schools and rehabilitation clinics. Her goal is to make yoga accessible for everyone and she strives to ensure that her students feel safe and confident in their bodies and in their practice.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.