- Session: Tuesdays, April 23rd – June 25th
- First Session Free: April 23rd
- Time: 12:30 – 2pm
- Instructor: Emily Olsen
- Experience: Open to Everyone
- Investment: $108 for ten weeks
- Drop ins: $15 drop-in
- Supplies: Please bring a notebook or a journal.
You dream of being a writer, a musician, an artist, or a comedian. Perhaps you don’t know what you want to do yet. Maybe you don’t feel you have an artistic bone in your body. First Session Free on April 23rd.
This ten-week class is devoted to identifying your creative purpose by clearing the limiting thoughts and beliefs which hold you back. Discover the exciting benefits of ‘Practicing Purpose’ and unleash your inner genius. In this class, you will learn to form positive and productive habits in your day-to-day life and understand how to overcome obstacles in your creative process.