- Session: Sundays, Sept 22, 29, Oct 6 (FULL)
- Session: Sundays, Oct 13, 20, 27 (2-4pm)
- Instructor: Alison Spokes
- Experience: Beginners
- Investment: Adult $80 (Teen 13-17 $60)
- Class Size: 12 people maximum
- Supplies: Please bring a Tarot deck based on the Rider-Waite system and a notebook or journal. I will have a few decks on hand for students to use during class, but encourage you to bring your own.
Get an introduction to the art of Tarot reading, the divination of art. Tarot cards are so much more than fortune-telling or ink on paper. They are the storybook of your life and a window to instant access to your subconscious mind. Learn to use this personal development tool in order to make more mindful choices, manifest goals, coach others, plan a business, gather inspiration for a creative project, or meditate so you can chart your future with confidence, clarity, and power.
This course will introduce you to ways you can master all 78 Tarot cards and how to use them to receive answers to empowering questions.