This elaborate and freestanding 3D treehouse will transport you to a forest full of adventure. Paints, brushes, wood glue, step by step instructions and tons of accessories included. Laser cut and packaged locally by the team at McTavish Academy Of Art in North Saanich, BC.
This Kit Includes:
– Multi Layered and Freestanding
– Pieces come unpainted
– Height: 14″ Width 10″
– Made from 1/8″ premium baltic birch wood
– Art Piece comes unpainted
– 8 paints included (.35oz each colour)
– 3 paint brushes
– 1 bottle of wood glue (2oz) provided to attach pieces
– Colourful step by step instructions
– Colour mixing guide
– Eco conscious packaging
– Biodegradable packing peanut craft ideas
– Accessories: 3D standing fox, 3d bunny and 3d hedgehog as well as faux moss, wood slices, doors, windows, owl on branch, acorn with leaves and parts for a swing!
This art kit was laser cut and packaged in house by the team at McTavish Academy Of Art on Vancouver Island, BC. Flat rate shipping is available across Canada for $15, whether you select 1, 2, 3 or more kits. Free local pickup.
Recommended Age: As with all our kits they are for ages 3+ as many include small parts. The treehouse kit takes a little more precision to fit the pieces together and younger kids may need some assistance assembling the parts once painted.
We send all items expedited with Canada Post. Visit the FAQ section on our website for more details.
If you would like to request a rush order/shipping, alternative pickup time or have any questions please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we are happy to assist. Thank you for supporting local, we hope you have fun creating!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.