JOIN CACSP FOR THE UPCOMING STUDIO TOUR ON JUNE 10th & 11th
Studio Tour Artist Registration
Criteria for participation
- Artist must be members of ArtSea (Community Arts Council of the Saanich Peninsula – CACSP)
- All work must be original and hand crafted; exception fine art prints, art cards
- Studio and gallery areas should be easily accessible and safe for the public.
- Studio or gallery must be located within the boundaries of Sidney, North or Central Saanich.
- Artists must be prepared to discuss and demonstrate their work during the tour.
- Studios must be open during the hours set by the tour: 10 am to 4 pm
- Provide your email address – all correspondence is electronic
- Respond in a timely manner
- Provide a short marketing blurb for the brochure
- Provide a good quality Image of recent work for the brochure. (300 dpi and approx. 1200 pixels wide)
- Proof the brochure by the print deadline
- Have suitable insurance
- Promote the tour and fellow artists
- Talk about the tour with family, friends, neighbours, acquaintances (everyone you meet)
- Promote the tour using social media; Facebook, twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest
- Distribute brochures provide to clients
- Must be present during both days of the event
- Provide refreshments and / or entertainment for guests
- In the event of a cancellation the artist must inform potential visitors of cancellation through signage at the studio entrance as there can be no changes to brochure after final layout.