Covid-19 Reopening Plan:
We are excited to be reopening but in doing so will be following WorkSafe BC and BC Health guidelines. Please read the following before attending programs at McTavish Academy Of Art.
- Please do not attend programming if you have experienced any symptoms of COVID-19: fever, shortness of breath, dry cough, runny nose, sore throat.
- Please do not attend programming if you have recently returned from travel and are required to self isolate
- Public Health Authority recommend physical distancing of at least 6 feet to prevent transmission of disease. Be aware of your surroundings.
- During children’s programs physical distancing between children is not possible. We have increased hand washing policies and plan activities and classroom setup to reduce contact.
- Programs have reduced numbers based on the studio of use to ensure adequate space required
- We will be running as many programs as possible outdoors under the newly created covered outdoor studios
- There are additional sanitizers located at the entrance. Please use sanitizer and/or wash your hand thoroughly
- Attend programming by entering the building at the door assigned to your specific class
- Program times have been spaced out to allow for additional cleaning in between
- Arrive 5-10 minutes before your program so that you have time to wash your hands and prepare for class
- The building has increased cleaning protocols in place, additionally each instructor will be doing common use surface cleaning with each class
- The building will only be available to attend pre registered programming, at this time we will not be open for tours or drop ins. Please connect with us by email or phone if you would like to arrange a time to meet on site. email@example.com or 778-351-0088
- If you are attending programming with Storyoga or Pacific Heart Childcare please refer to the any additional policies that are specific to their programs
Thank you for your patience and understand as we continue to move through this together.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out via email to firstname.lastname@example.org