Thank you for your patience, understanding and support as we continue to work through these times. As a family run community facility, providing a safe and fun experience is our utmost priority. We are excited to be creating with you. In doing so we will be continuing to follow guidance from public health officials, maintain small class sizes and provide a fun creative environment. For further details, please visit BC Gov Website
- Please do not attend programming if you have experienced any symptoms of COVID-19: fever, shortness of breath, dry cough, runny nose, sore throat.
- Please do not attend programming if you are required to self isolate
- Public Health Authority recommend physical distancing, please be aware of your surroundings
- Programs have reduced numbers based on the studio of use to ensure additional spacing
- There are additional sanitizers located at the entrance and outdoor hand washing sinks. Please use sanitizer and/or wash your hand thoroughly upon arrival
- Attend programming following details for your specific class outlined in the class welcome email
- Following the Provincial Health Officer order update, masks are required to be worn in all indoor public spaces when not engaged in physical activity. This mask requirement applies to those born 2016 and earlier (5+), regardless of vaccination status.
- The building has increased cleaning protocols in place
- The building will available to attend pre registered programming, at this time we will not be open for tours or drop ins. Please connect with us by email or phone if you would like to arrange a time to meet on site. firstname.lastname@example.org or 778-351-0088
- For kids & youth programs we will be doing outdoor drop off and pickup. Details outlined in program welcome email
- Per public health guidelines those 12+ attending fitness programs including yoga will need to provide vaccination details
- If attending Storyoga or Pacific Heart Childcare please refer to the specific policies for their programs
Thank you for your patience and understand as we continue to move through this together. From our family to yours, we wish you well.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out via email to email@example.com