*Updated Feb 18th / 2021
We continue to respond to daily and weekly update from Health Officials as want to make sure we are doing everything possible as a community facility to ensure the safety and well-being of the community. At this time per direction of Health Officials low intensity activities can resume following detailed Covid-19 policies and procedures outlined below.
As a family run community facility this has been a very challenging time and we appreciate your patience and understanding as we work through this together. We very much appreciate your support and look forward to having you join us. Please let us know if you have any questions and we would be happy to assist.
From our family to yours, we wish you well.
- Please do not attend programming if you have experienced any symptoms of COVID-19: fever, shortness of breath, dry cough, runny nose, sore throat.
- Please do not attend programming if you have recently returned from travel and are required to self isolate
- Public Health Authority recommend physical distancing of at least 6 feet to help prevent transmission. Be aware of your surroundings.
- Programs have reduced numbers based on the studio of use to ensure adequate spacing with floor marking identified
- There are additional sanitizers located at the entrance. Please use sanitizer and/or wash your hand thoroughly upon arrival
- Attend programming by entering the building at the door assigned to your specific class outlined in the class welcome email
- Program times have been spaced out to allow for additional cleaning
- Arrive 5-10 minutes before your program so that you have time to wash your hands and prepare for class
- Masks are to be worn at all times until you are setup at your physically distanced space as outlined by Health Officials
- The building has increased cleaning protocols in place
- The building will only be available to attend pre registered programming, at this time we will not be open for tours or drop ins. Please connect with us by email or phone if you would like to arrange a time to meet on site. email@example.com or 778-351-0088
- For kids & youth programs we will be doing outdoor drop off and pickup. Details outlined in program welcome email
- During children’s programs physical distancing between children is not always possible. We have increased hand washing policies and plan activities and classroom setup to reduce contact
- Please provide distancing to others when in the hallways and use of a mask until you are all setup in the studio
- If attending Storyoga or Pacific Heart Childcare please refer to the specific policies for their programs
Thank you for your patience and understand as we continue to move through this together. Wishing you and your family well.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out via email to firstname.lastname@example.org