We continue to follow and respond to updates from provincial and island health officials. We want to make sure we are doing everything possible as a facility to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone in the community. Please read the following before attending programs at McTavish Academy Of Art.
- Please do not attend programming if you have experienced any symptoms of COVID-19: fever, shortness of breath, dry cough, runny nose, sore throat.
- Please do not attend programming if you have recently returned from travel and are required to self isolate
- Public Health Authority recommend physical distancing of at least 6 feet to prevent transmission of virus. Be aware of your surroundings
- Programs have reduced numbers based on the studio of use to ensure adequate spacing
- There are additional sanitizers located at the entrance. Please use sanitizer and/or wash your hand thoroughly upon arrival
- Attend programming by entering the building at the door assigned to your specific class outlined in the class welcome email
- Program times have been spaced out to allow for additional cleaning
- Arrive 5-10 minutes before your program so that you have time to wash your hands and prepare for class
- Masks are to be worn upon arrival & until you are setup in your class at a physically distanced space and again when leaving the class. During class it is optional weather a mask is worn but if leaving physically distanced space in class a mask must be put back on.
- The building has increased cleaning protocols in place
- The building will only be available to attend pre registered programming, at this time we will not be open for tours or drop ins. Please connect with us by email or phone if you would like to arrange a time to meet on site. firstname.lastname@example.org or 778-351-0088
- For kids & youth programs we will be doing outdoor drop off and pickup. Details outlined in program welcome email
- During children’s programs physical distancing between children is not always possible. We have increased hand washing policies and plan activities and classroom setup to reduce contact
- Please provide distancing to others when in the hallways and use of a mask until you are all setup in the studio
- If attending Storyoga or Pacific Heart Childcare please refer to the specific policies for their programs
Thank you for your patience and understand as we continue to move through this together. Wishing you and your family well.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out via email to email@example.com