We are Hiring!
McTavish Academy Of Art is growing!
We are a fun and creative facility that is looking for instructors to share their love of art with the community. We are looking for Instructors who would like to join us for upcoming programs that are coming to life. We are also looking for instructors who would like to be on the substitution list for programs in art, dance and yoga. These are paid positions.
Here are some of the programs that we are looking for. If you are interested, please contact us using the form below. We look forward to hearing from you!
1) Beginners Acrylic Painting and Beginners Drawing (Adults Class) – Instructing day time beginners painting or beginners drawing class that will run as 6 sessions each 2.5 hours. Day and time not finalized so there is flexibility on scheduling.
2) Beginners Drawing Evening (Adults Class) – Instructing evening beginners drawing class that will run Wednesday evening as 4 sessions each 2.5 hours.
3) Kids 5-8 and 9-12 Art Classes (Kids Class) – Weekend workshops starting in February and in sept 2019 we will be resuming weekly after school art classes. Times and days are flexible.
4) Kids Pro-D Camps – These camps run 9-3pm on Pro-d Days with two instructors per camp. Although art focused we include elements of yoga and dance.
5) Kids Springs Break Camps – These camps run 9-3pm over spring break with two instructors per camp. Although art focused we include elements of yoga and dance.
6) Kids Summer Camps
Please connect with us using this form. Thank you.