This 5 layer wooden Bear is made from Baltic Birch wood. A ready to assemble kit that comes with paints, brushes and wood glue. Laser cut and packaged locally by the team at McTavish Academy Of Art in North Saanich, BC.
This Kit Includes:
– 5 Layers
– Final Size 8″ x 4.5″ x 3/4″
– Made from 1/8″ premium baltic birch wood
– Art Piece comes unpainted
– 8 paints included (.35oz each colour)
– 3 paint brushes
– 1 bottle of wood glue (2oz) provided to attach pieces
– Colourful step by step instructions
– Colour mixing guide
– Eco conscious packaging
– Biodegradable packing peanut craft ideas
This art kit was laser cut and packaged in house by the team at McTavish Academy Of Art on Vancouver Island, BC. Flat rate shipping is available across Canada for $15, whether you select 1, 2, 3 or more kits. Free local pickup.
We send all items expedited with Canada Post. Visit the FAQ section on our website for more details.
If you would like to request a rush order/shipping, alternative pickup time or have any questions please send us an email to email@example.com and we are happy to assist. Thank you for supporting local, we hope you have fun creating!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.