Spring Break Camps March 2022:
- Session: March 21st – 25th (Mon-Fri)
- Session: March 28th – April 1st (Mon-Fri)
Summer Camp July / August 2022:
- Session: July 4th – 8th (Mon-Fri)
- Session: July 11th – 15th (Mon-Fri)
- Session: July 18th – 22nd (Mon-Fri)
- Session: July 25th – 29th (Mon-Fri)
- Session: Aug 2nd – 4th (Tues-Thurs)
- Session: Aug 8th – 12th (Mon-Fri)
- Session: Aug 15th – 19th (Mon-Fri)
- Session: Aug 22nd – 26th (Mon-Fri)
- Session: Aug 29th – Sept 2nd (Mon-Fri)
- Time: 9am – 3pm
- Ages: 6-9 years
- Cost: $298
- Class Size: Max 14 students per camp
- Items to Bring : Snacks and lunch for the day, water bottle, Change of clothes, outdoor clothes.
- Covid19: Please review our policies & procedures. Continually updated to follow guidelines from public health officials. View Link
Instructors will foster your child’s creativity and imagination in a fun and welcoming environment. These interactive camps will guide children through a variety of activities like arts and crafts, yoga, dance, theatre, creative writing/reading, nature adventure and more. Each camp has different activities planned and if you are joining us for multiple weeks it will be a new and creative experience. Camps are limited to 14 and have two lead instructors plus floating support to ensure we provide an engaging and personalized camp experience.
Children will have the opportunity to experience a variety of creating mediums using paints, crafts, clay, nature art, printmaking and more!
Once registration is completed an intake form will be emailed to you along with details regrading the camp you are registered for, including drop off and pickup details. If you have any questions in the meantime please feel free to email us to email@example.com and we would be happy to assist.
McTavish Academy Of Art is located on 4.2 acres in North Saanich. The 18,000 sq foot facility has multiple studios and gardens as well as indoor and outdoor play space for children to explore. Camps will be held in our outdoor open air covered studios with backup indoor studios and gymnasium.
Here is an example outline of day although each camp will differ and times are not exact.
9:00 – 9:15 drop off/free play
9:15 – 10 art/craft activities
10:00 – 10:45 games/sports time
10:45 -11 snack/transition
11-11:45 nature exploration & activities
1:15 – 2:00 games/outdoor free play
2:00 – 2:30 reading/journal/art time
2:30 – 3:00 Pickup time