- Session: Aug 22nd – 26th (Mon – Fri)
- Morning: 9am-12pm (6-9 yrs)
- Afternoon: 1pm-4pm (9-12 yrs)
- Cost: $220
- Class Size: Max 12 students per camp
- Items to Bring: Snacks, water bottle, outdoor clothes
- Nut free please. And be sure to wear clothes that can get messy!
- Intake Form Link (Please complete and return via email)
In our Artist Series, young artists will be inspired by learning all about the life and art of the legendary Mexican artist, Frida Kahlo. Children will have the opportunity to learn drawing and painting techniques and explore various mediums – acrylic, watercolour, clay and jewelry making, in an informative and exciting environment, filled with interesting stories about Frida Kahlo and how she became the master of Self-Portraits.
Once registration is completed an intake form will be emailed to you along with details regrading the camp you are registered for, including drop off and pickup details. If you have any questions in the meantime please feel free to email us to firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist.
McTavish Academy Of Art is located on 4.2 acres in North Saanich. The 18,000 sq foot facility has multiple studios and gardens as well as indoor and outdoor play space for children to explore. Camps will be held in our outdoor open air covered studios with backup indoor studios and gymnasium.