- February Session: Saturday – Sunday, February 9 & 10 2019
- Time: 8:00am – 5:00pm (includes 30 minute lunch break)
- Instructor: Trevor Woodland
- Ages: Adults, 15+
- Investment: $1079.00 all supplies included
- Due to high material costs this program does not qualify for December promo. Thank you.
- 6 participant maximum
This workshop is designed to be educational and deepen one’s knowledge about guitar physics, setup, operations and tolerances. Participants will be able to choose their guitar model along with several options for exotic bodies, necks and fingerboards. The instructor will discuss options with each participant before the course begins. Saturday will focus on hand carving a neck profile, finish sanding and prep for a hand rubbed oil finish on the neck and body. Sunday will focus on fretwork, guitar assembly, wiring and set up with each participant walking out of the door with a fully functional guitar.
Visit vigilantguitars.com for more information about Vigilant Guitars.