- Session: July 11th -15th (1pm-4pm)
- Session: August 8th -12th (9am-12pm)
- Cost: $199
- Ages: 8-14 yrs
- Class Size: Max 10 students per camp
- Items to Bring: Snacks, water bottle, outdoor clothes
- Computers are supplied
- Camps are located on site at 1720 McTavish Rd
- Intake Form Link (Please complete and return via email)
Developed for adventuresome Minecraft® players, this camp teaches Ninjas how to make unique mods (modifications that change the game)! They will create their own custom tools, weapons, armor, enemies, and more! By the end of the camp, Ninjas will be able to export their mods for friends and family to explore at home using Minecraft® Java Edition. Beginner to expert ok.
Once registration is completed an intake form will be emailed to you along with details regrading the camp you are registered for, including drop off and pickup details. Intake form link is also located above. If you have any questions in the meantime please feel free to email us to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly to Code Ninjas at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist.
McTavish Academy Of Art is located on 4.2 acres in North Saanich. The 18,000 sq foot facility has multiple studios and gardens as well as indoor and outdoor play space for children to explore.