- Wednesday, March 16th (1 – 3pm)
- Dutch pour technique-must bring hairdryer and small extension cord
- Skill Level: Everyone
- Instructor: Heidi Bailey
- Cost: $90
Join us for an afternoon of spectacular acrylic pouring. Whether you are completely new to acrylic pouring or have lots of prior experience, you will enjoy this class. The science behind acrylic pouring will be explained, and details about easy pitfalls and how to avoid them will be elucidated. You will be given the option of several different techniques to make two completely unique creations. You are sure to create to stunningly beautiful works of art that no one will believe you made on your first attempt. Techniques for varnishing or resining your piece once it is dry will also be discussed. For this course, the instructor requests everyone wear a mask or face covering for the comfort and safety of all participants. If you do not have one we will have one available for you when you arrive.
- You will make two paintings so please bring two canvases or cradled wood panel or canvas panel maximum size 12“ x 12“ each. Please inquire if you have any questions.
- Please bring 2 large boxes, (one for each painting) so can work within the box to create the paintings, contain the mess and then take the paintings home flat in each box. low edges on the box to make it easier to work aroud the painting.
- It may be helpful to bring gloves as it can get messy. Optional