- Session: Traveling tree ring pours and dips
- Monday, July 12 (10am-12pm)
- Acrylic pouring magical swipes and flip cup
- Thursday, August 5th (1pm-3pm)
- Skill Level: Everyone
- Instructor: Heidi Bailey
- Cost: $90 (Supplies required)
Join us for an afternoon of spectacular acrylic pouring. Whether you are completely new to acrylic pouring or have lots of prior experience, you will enjoy this class. The science behind acrylic pouring will be explained, and details about easy pitfalls and how to avoid them will be elucidated. You will be given the option of several different techniques to make two completely unique creations. You are sure to create to stunningly beautiful works of art that no one will believe you made on your first attempt. Techniques for varnishing or resining your piece once it is dry will also be discussed. For this course, the instructor requests everyone wear a mask or face covering for the comfort and safety of all participants. If you do not have one we will have one available for you when you arrive.
- Please bring 2 canvas with you up to 9″ x 12″ or 10″x10″. This can be traditional canvas, canvas panels or cradled wood panels. You may also bring smaller canvas for example four 6″ x 6″ canvas. Please inquire if you have any questions.
- We are also happy to provide two 10″ x 10″ canvas for $5. They will be available for purchase in class.