- Session: Tuesday’s Sept 13th – Oct 18th (6 wks)
- Session: Tuesday’s Oct 25th – Nov 29th (6 wks)
- Age/Time: 6-9 yrs (4-5:15pm)
- Session: Saturday’s Sept 17th – Oct 22nd (6 wks)
- Age/Time: 6-8 yrs (10-11am)
- Age/Time: 9-12 yrs (11:30-1pm)
- Cost: $180 / $240
- Supplies: All supplies included
In this series of classes we experiment with laser cutting, 3d printing and more. We will learn how transform your ideas from concept/drawing to a digital rendering then into physical art pieces with laser cutting and 3d printing! No experience is necessary. All supplies included.
Will the September and October sessions be different?
Yes each series includes the exploration into different projects. If attending both series students will have the opportunity to explore further into the mediums creating new and unique projects.
What does the 6 week session look like?
The series is split into two 3 week components. The first 3 weeks creating a custom wooden laser cut design from concept to laser cutting. The second 3 weeks will be diving into the world of 3D printing using 3D printing pens to create unique designs.
- Session: Wednesday’s May 18th – June 22nd (6 wks)
- Age/Time/Cost: 6-9 yrs (4-5pm)
- Session: Saturday’s May 21st – June 25th (No class June 11th) (5 wks)
- Age/Time/Cost: 6-8 yrs (10-11am)
- Age/Time/Cost: 8-10 yrs (11:15-12:15pm)