- Session: Sept 19th – Nov 7th
- Session: Nov 14th – Dec 19th
- Time/Day: 10am-12pm (Saturday’s)
- Ages: 9-12 years
- Instructor: Audrey Greenlees
- Supplies: All supplies are included
- Investment: $140 / $120
Learn the basics of storytelling with these creative drawing and comic classes! We will cover foundational skills such as shapes, proportion, perspective, inking, colour, and shadow, with a focus on using those skills to draw comics. Students will start by creating short comic strips and may progress to longer stories if they desire; students will take home comic strips, perspective drawings, paintings, a sculpture, and a mini-zine.