Learn the basics of storytelling with these creative drawing and comic classes! We will cover foundational skills such as shapes, proportion, perspective, inking, colour, and shadow, with a focus on using those skills to draw comics. Students will start by creating short comic strips and may progress to longer stories if they desire; students will take home comic strips, perspective drawings, paintings, a sculpture, and a mini-zine.
- Session: Jan 8th – April 29th (15 weeks)
- No sessions over spring break (March 18th or 25th)
- Day/Time: Wednesdays 4-5pm Afterschool
- Ages: 5-9 year old
- Instructor: Audrey Greenless
- Supplies to bring with you: Pencil, eraser, paper, coloured and black ink pens
- Investment: $155