*Update: Per the email sent out new start date for Saturday classes is Oct 2nd. Thank you!
- Session: Sept 13th – Dec 6th (No Class Oct 11th) (12 wks)
- Ages 1-3yrs | 9:45-10:30 | Monday’s
- Ages 3-5yrs | 10:45-11:30| Monday’s
- Session: Sept 16th – Dec 2nd (12wks) (Fully registered)
- Ages 6-9yrs | 4:15-5pm | Thursday’s
- Session: Sept 25th – Nov 20th (8 weeks) No Class Oct 9th
- Ages 1-3yrs | 9-9:45 | Saturday’s (Fully registered)
- Ages 3-5yrs | 10-10:45| Saturday’s (Fully registered)
- Ages 6-9yrs | 11-12| Saturday’s (Fully registered)
- Ages 7-10yrs | 12:15-1:15| Saturday’s
- Instructor: Kara
- Cost: $168 / $112
- Level: Beginner level
- Each class has a max of 10 participants
- For Waitlist please email email@example.com thank you!
Have you been wanting to learn how to cartwheel, balance, or tumble? Join intro to gymnastics program with Kara! Throughout the program, children will have the opportunity to learn the fundamentals of gymnastics including: flexibility, strength, coordination, and of course, gymnastics skills! Kids will have the experience of using our variety of gymnastics apparatus. No experience needed, please come in athletic clothing and socks. This program has been created in collaboration with Pacific Heart Childcare. We are working on the addition of more programs!
Instructor: Hi! My name is Kara, and some of you may recognize me from Pacific Heart Childcare (PHC). I have a passion for working with kids, and I’ve been working in the field for the last seven years! Five of those years were spent as a gymnastics coach; my favourite sport to do and teach. I grew up as a gymnast at Victoria Gymnastics, which you might be familiar with. My experience as a gymnast turned into a career in coaching starting as young as 12, being a volunteer coaching assistant. I love living an active lifestyle; going to the gym, for a hike, and of course walks on the beach! Working for PHC is a super rewarding job and I’m so happy this job has given me the opportunity to get back into coaching gymnastics again too! So excited to bring some gymnastics to this part of town.