- Session: Sept 12th – Dec 5th (12 wks) (No class Oct 10th)
- Ages 1-3yrs | 9:30-10:15 | Monday’s, accompanied by parent/guardian
- Ages 3-5yrs | 10:30-11:15 | Monday’s
- Session: Sept 15th – Dec 15th (14 wks) *update start see below
- Ages 6-10yrs | Thursday’s
- Level 1 | 4:15-5:15pm
- Level 2 | 5:30-6:30pm
- Session: Sept 10th – Dec 10th (14 wks)
- Ages 1-3yrs | 9-9:45 | Saturday’s, accompanied by parent/guardian
- Ages 3-5yrs | 10-10:45 | Saturday’s
- Ages 6-10yrs | Level 1 | 11-12 | Saturday’s
- Ages 6-10yrs | Level 2 | 12:15-1:15 | Saturday’s
- Instructor: Kara (Fall Classes)
- Instructor: Emilie (Saturday Classes)
Please Note: We have added level 1 and level 2 for ages 6-10 to give those who have participated in the series previously an opportunity to build further upon what they have learned.
*Important update for start of Thursday sessions: Unfortunately, we were unable to connecting with an instructor to sub the first session this Thursday. This will result in a slight delay with the first session starting next Thursday, September 22nd, with Kara joining us. Thank you for your patience and understanding, we look forward to diving into a fun series starting next week Sept 22nd
Have you been wanting to learn how to cartwheel, balance, or tumble? Join intro to gymnastics program! Throughout the program, children will have the opportunity to learn the fundamentals of gymnastics including: flexibility, strength, coordination, and of course, gymnastics skills! Kids will have the experience of using our variety of gymnastics apparatus. No experience needed, please come in athletic clothing and socks. This program has been created in collaboration with Pacific Heart Childcare. We are working on the addition of more programs!
Instructor: Hi! My name is Kara, and some of you may recognize me from Pacific Heart Childcare (PHC). I have a passion for working with kids, and I’ve been working in the field for the last seven years! Five of those years were spent as a gymnastics coach; my favourite sport to do and teach. I grew up as a gymnast at Victoria Gymnastics, which you might be familiar with. My experience as a gymnast turned into a career in coaching starting as young as 12, being a volunteer coaching assistant. I love living an active lifestyle; going to the gym, for a hike, and of course walks on the beach! Working for PHC is a super rewarding job and I’m so happy this job has given me the opportunity to get back into coaching gymnastics again too! So excited to bring some gymnastics to this part of town.