- Session: Sunday, May 3rd, 2020
- Time: 9am – 4pm
- Instructor: Don MacDonald
- Course: Mindfulness Retreat
- Skill level: Beginners to intermediate, but open to everyone
- Age Range: 16+
- Cost: $30
- Supplies: Coffee/tea provided. Bring your own lunch and snacks – kitchen/fridge facilities available
- Seating is on chairs or cushions on the floor. Wear loose, comfortable clothing.
An opportunity to practice mindfulness for a whole day without the distractions of daily living. Join us for this one-day retreat in which we will practice formal and informal mindfulness meditation techniques, including breathing, walking, yoga, Tai chi, tea ceremony and more. A chance to deepen your practice and meet other meditators. All abilities welcome. Sunday, May 3rd, 2020. Cost: $30 for the day. Coffee/tea provided. Bring your own lunch and snacks – kitchen/fridge facilities available. Details upon registration or contact Don before you commit (firstname.lastname@example.org).