- This Camp is fully registered, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for waitlist
- Mural Painting and Street Art Camp
- Session: Aug 17th-19th (Tuesday-Thursday)
- Time: 9am – 3pm (Pickup 2:45-3pm)
- Ages: 10-13 years
- Cost: $168
- Items to Bring : Snacks and lunch for the day, water bottle, outdoor clothes.
- Covid19: Please review our policies & procedures. Continually updated to follow guidelines from public health officials. View Link
Here’s your chance to paint on the wall without getting in trouble. Learn the design process through completion of murals, stencilling and various other techniques. Eliska will guide students through the mural design process from image development, to composition and style choices, to various techniques.
Once registration is completed an intake form will be emailed to you along with details regrading the camp you are registered for, including drop off and pickup details. If you have any questions in the meantime please feel free to email us to email@example.com and we would be happy to assist.
McTavish Academy Of Art is located on 4.2 acres in North Saanich. The 18,000 sq foot facility has multiple studios and gardens as well as indoor and outdoor play space for children to explore. Camps will be held in our outdoor open air covered studios with backup indoor studios and gymnasium.
Check out some of the creations from 2021 Mural Camp: