- Session: Saturday, Feb 8th 12:30-3:00pm (Valentines Themed Class)
- Session: Sunday, Feb 9th 12:30-3:00pm (Valentines Themed Class)
- Session: Saturday March 28th 12:30-3:00pm
- Session: Saturday April 11th 12:30-3:00pm
- Session: Saturday April 25th 12:30-3:00pm
- Instructor: Jess Glover
- Experience: Beginners 14+
- Investment: $45
- Class Size: 12 people maximum
- Supplies: A stone and all materials to make your painted stone are including. Use of `Happy Dotting Company` dotting tools and an 8` segment stencil guide are available for use during the class.
It is said that Mandalas are used as symbols for meditation, protection and healing. Mandala in Sanskrit means both `circle` and `center` implying that it represents the visible world around us as well as the invisible one deep inside our bodies (the center healing circle).
If you would like to purchase the tools to take home after class they will be available, supplies permitting. Cash only. The 9 piece set includes 8 vibrant colour coded tools and one stylus embossing tool with fine and bold tip. These plastic tools are easy to clean with dry paper towel and highly effective for achieving your final mandala piece. Set Cost is $25
`Happy Dotting Company` is also providing a wonderful 8 segment guide which is the secret to keeping your art symmetrical. Guide cost is $10.