- Session: Saturday July 13th 12:30-3:00 (Registration full please email email@example.com for waitlist)
- Session: Saturday August 24th 12:30-3:00
- Instructor: Jess Glover
- Time: 12:30 – 3:00pm
- Experience: Beginners 14+
- Investment: $40
- Class Size: 12 people maximum
- Supplies: A stone as well as all materials to make your painted stone, including the use of `Happy Dotting Company` dotting tools and an 8` segment stencil guide.
It is said that Mandalas are used as symbols for meditation, protection and healing. Mandala in Sanskrit means both `circle` and `center` implying that it represents the visible world around us as well as the invisible one deep inside our bodies (the center healing circle).
Join Jess Glover of Mystic Mandala and learn the fun and calming art of Pointillism! In this class you will learn the basics of how to use your tools and create a stunning mandala stone of your own!