This kit comes with a scored wooden board with frame, hammer, nails, wall hanger, embroidery floss, wood glue and step by step instructions! Designed, laser cut and packaged locally by the team at McTavish Academy Of Art in North Saanich, BC.
Octopus String Art
– Scored Wooden Board with integrated frame
– 1/4″ Baltic Birch Wood
– Art Piece comes unfinished
– Assorted set of blue embroidery floss
– Craft hammer
– 1 sawtooth hanger, 1″ wide
– Sand paper
– 1 bottle of wood glue (2oz) provided to attach frame, plus popsicle stick to apply glue
– 1 package of brass nails (approximately 100 nails)
– Colourful step by step instructions
All kits are made and packaged by the team at McTavish Academy Of Art on Vancouver Island, BC. Flat rate shipping is available across Canada for $15, whether you select 1, 2, 3 or more kits. Free local pickup.
We send all items expedited with Canada Post. Visit the FAQ section on our website for more details.
If you would like to request a rush order/shipping, alternative pickup time or have any questions please send us an email to email@example.com and we are happy to assist. Thank you for supporting local, we hope you have fun creating!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.