- Session: Sunday, February 9th
- Time: 10am – 4pm (one hour for lunch)
- Experience: Beginners
- Age Range: 14+
- Investment: $85
- Supplies: All supplies included, just bring your enthusiasm!
In this class, you will learn how to create gorgeous designs and patterns using printing, stamping and rolling techniques.
You will learn how to:
1. Print with a scratch-foam plate
2. Stamp with your own set of handmade stamps
3. Make your own textured rollers
We will experiment printing on different substrates, from book pages and old maps to kraft paper and even coffee filters. You will create a series of cards or hangtags and some super cool envelopes that are going to be so pretty you won’t even have to put anything in them.
You will leave this class with a gorgeous stash of your own collage papers, a set of cards or hang tags, some hand painted envelopes, and your own foam printing plate, stamps and rollers to take home. Are you ready to Print, Stamp and Roll?