This hands on course is for anyone who is interested in 3D Printing and Design. Participants will be able to download a CAD file or create their own using free CAD software. At the end of this course participants will have completed their own 3D printing project, and have a solid understanding of 3D printers and components. All 3D printing materials used during the class will be supplied by Revolution 3D Printers.
- Instructor: Sandy Colvine (Revolution 3D Printers)
- Stay tuned for future dates!
- Ages: 13+
- Class size: 10 Maximum per session
- Skill Level: Beginners, computer literacy required
- Investment: $350 (Includes take home printed part(s) up to 150g)