- Session: Sunday, November 24th, 2019
- Time: 9am – 4pm
- Instructor: Don MacDonald
- Course: Mindfulness Retreat
- Skill level: Beginners to intermediate, but open to everyone
- Age Range: 16+
- Investment: $30
- Supplies: Coffee/tea provided. Bring your own lunch and snacks – kitchen/fridge facilities available
- Seating is on chairs or cushions on the floor. Wear loose, comfortable clothing.
An opportunity to practice mindfulness for a whole day without the distractions of daily living. Join us for this one-day retreat in which we will practice formal and informal mindfulness meditation techniques including; breathing, walking, yoga, Tai chi, tea ceremony and more. A chance to deepen your practice and meet other meditators. All abilities welcome. Contact Don if you would like additional details before registration (email@example.com).