- Wednesday, February 9th (12-3)
- Stencil creations and abstracts
- Wednesday February 23rd (12-3)
- Dreamscapes and abstracts
- Wednesday, March 30th (9:30 AM to 12:30 PM)
- Tree of Life
- Wednesday, April 13th (12-3)
- Various techniques of alcohol ink flowers
- Skill Level: Beginners
- Instructor: Heidi Walter
- Cost: $90
Join us for an afternoon of making a magical Alcohol Ink. Wether you’ve never worked with Alcohol Ink before or if you are coming with lots of experience, you will find this to be an intriguing intuitive method to paint. You need absolutely no ability to paint or draw to make a stunningly beautiful creation. You will have the opportunity to create 1-2 paintings.
Alcohol ink produces an oder. The instructor will be wearing an N95 mask. Each person will be sitting at your own table, so you will have lots of space to create. Please bring gloves. Windows and doors will remain open to keep fresh air flowing. If weather is suitable we will set up in the outdoor covered studio.