- Session: August 12th – 16th
- Time: 9am – 12pm
- Age: 6-8 years old
- Class Size: Min 6 Max 12 students
- Instructors: Krystle Schofield
- Experience: Open to Everyone – adaptations can be made to accommodate various skill levels
- Investment: $249
- Items to Bring : Snacks and lunch for the day.
Little Designer’s is a series of classes that explore the fundamentals of architecture while working through the design process. Children will bring their design ideas to life through sketching, group discussion and model making. From food trucks to whole cities, they will work with design fundamentals such as form, function, volume, structure, scale, texture, colour, light and composition to realize their design. This is a hands-on course and collaborative course.