- Instructor: Don MacDonald
- Course: Mindfulness Meditation
- Date: January 18th – March 8th, 2019
- Series Extended to include Make up Session on March 15th
- Time: 7 – 8pm (Friday’s)
- Skill level: Beginners to intermediate, but open to everyone
- Age Range: 16+
- Investment: $80 for 8 week session or $15 Drop-in
- Seating is on chairs or cushions on the floor. Wear loose, comfortable clothing.
Have you heard about Mindfulness but not sure what it’s all about? Mindfulness is the fastest growing meditation practice in the world and is changing from a strictly spiritual practice to one that emphasizes wellness and living a more happy, stress-free life. This course will allow you to practice a number of different mindfulness techniques that are applicable to formal practice and daily living. Open to everyone and all skill levels will be accommodated. Drop Don an email with any questions you might have before you commit (email@example.com).