- Instructor: Don Macdonald
- Session: April 5th – May 24th (8 wks)
- Day/Time: Tuesdays, 1:30 – 2:30 pm
- Skill level: Beginners to intermediate, but open to everyone
- Age Range: 16+
- Cost: $80
- Seating is on chairs or cushions on the floor. Wear loose, comfortable clothing and bring a cushion if you have one. Secular, non-religious approach.
Have you heard about Mindfulness but not sure what it’s all about? Mindfulness is the fastest growing meditation practice in the world and is changing from a strictly spiritual practice to one that emphasizes wellness and living a more happy, stress-free life. This introductory course will allow you to practice a number of different mindfulness meditation techniques that are applicable to formal practice and everyday living. Open to everyone and all skill levels will be accommodated. Drop Don an email with any questions you might have before you commit (firstname.lastname@example.org)