- Stay tuned for future dates
- Time: Saturday’s 9:30 – 10:45am
- Skill Level: Accessible to everyone
- Instructor: Rotating Instructors
- Cost: $128
This unique series gives you an opportunity to experience different instructors throughout the weeks. Vinyasa ( translates to “flowing with breath”) is a dynamic style of Hatha yoga which joins physical postures, or asanas, with inhales and exhales, creating a steady internal rhythm for the practice. These Flow classes are designed to cultivate heat in the body with creative sequences involving sun salutations, standing and seated postures, back bending, and a strong focus on the power of breath awareness. Flow yoga classes tend to be more vigorous and aerobic, however, adjustments and variations are offered to make the sequences and asanas accessible to different levels of practitioners. Due to current health restrictions students will be required to bring mat and props to class. To secure your space please register early.
We look forward to having you join us in the studio. We offer pre-registered series to ensure we maintain small class sizes providing lots of space to setup in the studio. This also provides a more welcoming environment, personalized feel and connection to the instructor alongside the ability to grow your practice through the series. To secure your space please register early and we will see you soon!
* Special Note for Drop in: If there is space remaining in the series drop in spots will be available through the website. If you would like to be notified about drop in spots please send us an email to admin@mctavishacademy and we will add you to notification. Thank you