- Session: Stay tuned for Future Dates
- Time: 5:45pm – 8:15pm
- Instructor: Olivia Robinson
- Experience: Beginners
- Class Size: Min 6 – Max 10
- Investment: $195 (all supplies included)
- Supplies: Simply bring some drawings or design inspirations for your silkscreen prints to your first class.
Learn to design and print your own wearable art, greeting cards, and art prints from a practicing printmaker. In a fun and beginner-friendly environment, students will learn the basics of 3 printing methods. You’ll learn how to design and print onto clothing using silkscreens. You’ll make your own beautiful, handmade greeting cards by carving into linoleum plates. And last, but not least, you’ll learn how to work with gelatin printing plates to make one-of-a-kind art prints. Best of all, Olivia will support you through the whole journey.