- Session: Saturday, May 7th
- Session: Saturday, June 4th
- Session: Saturday, July 9th
- Time: 10am – 3pm
- Instructor: Erin Caudle
- Experience: Beginners. Patience and desire are the only prerequisites.
- Ages: 16+
- Cost: $130 (All supplies provided)
- Extra Supplies: Hair dryer or blowing tool would be ideal to bring but not required
- Bring a large cardboard box so that you can transport your paintings home to dry. Canvases must be able to sit flat.
Relax and watch your painting come to life as you pour your paint directly onto canvas and watch it change into something beautiful. Let the paint flow, change direction and come to life. The best thing about paint pouring is you don’t have to be a talented artist or have great drawing skills to make something amazing. Just the patience and desire to learn something new! All you need are the right supplies, a little time and you can enjoy creating unique art you will love for many years. You will learn to do 2 styles of acrylic paint pouring. There is no prior paint skills or knowledge required. Come with an open mind and be prepared to have some fun and get a little messy too.
What does the workshop look like?
We will start the class off with an introduction to paint pouring and what is needed to accomplish your desired result. We will prep our surfaces, mix our paint and then pour our pieces. We will pour 2-3 pieces depending on time. Each one will take a few days to dry. Please bring a large cardboard box so that you can transport your paintings home to dry. Canvases must be able to sit flat.