- Instructor: Don Macdonald
- Course: Mindfulness Meditation
- Skill level: Beginners to intermediate, but open to everyone
- Age Range: 16+
- Class Size: Limited to 8 participants
- Seating is on chairs or cushions on the floor. Wear loose, comfortable clothing.
- Please bring a cushion with you
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to express interest
Feeling stressed out and worried about the many facets of Covid19? Join us for this short series of classes in which we will explore mindfulness meditation techniques to help you deal with this challenging time. You can protect yourself and your family by following health directives. But you can also develop a happier mental attitude by becoming more aware of habits like rumination, anxiety, excessive worrying, and fear. Mindfulness meditation can help. (email@example.com).