- Session: Mon, June 5th – 26th (4 wks)
- Session: Fri, June 2nd – 30th (5 wks)
- Session: Mon, July 10th – 31st (4 wks)
- Session: Fri, July 7th – 28th (4 wks)
- Session: Mon, Aug 7th – 28th (4 wks)
- Session: Fri, Aug 4th – 25th (4 wks)
- Time: 9:30-11
- Skill Level: Accessible to everyone
- Instructor: Janet Budden
- Cost: $64/session ($16/class)
A great class for those who simply want to slow down, breathe and let go. This will be a slow, mindful practice as we gently connect with the body and the breath, beginning and ending with deep relaxation. Learn to listen to your body as we focus on alignment, flexibility and balance, becoming aware of our limitations and possibilities, and finding the balance between effort and ease. Instruction will be given for both beginner and advanced students and all are encouraged to work at an appropriate level.
A big thank you to Jeannie for all the amazing years instructing and sharing her passion with community. We are wishing Jeannie well on this next chapter and are looking forward to continuing these classes.