- Session: March 1st – April 19th (8 wks)
- Session: May 3rd – 31st (5 wks)
- Session: June 7th – 28th (4 wks)
- Session: July 5th – 26th (4 wks)
- Session: Aug 2nd – 30th (5 wks)
- Time: Wednesday’s 7:30 – 8:45pm
- Skill Level: Accessible to everyone
- Instructor: Lynsay Pacey
- Cost: $64-80
Yin yoga is a practice of slowing down. A practice that gives you the time to unwind the stress and tension from the deep tissues of the body; and the space to support the quieting of a busy mind. In this series you will learn the theory behind yin yoga, the principles of the practice, and why longer held postures are beneficial on multiple levels of being (physical, mental and energetic). As the energetics of this practice are intimately connected to the rhythms of nature, seasonal wisdom will be woven throughout the above teachings. This series is wonderful way to rest and restore. To deeply nourish yourself during these more challenging times.
We look forward to having you join us in the studio. We offer pre-registered series to ensure we maintain small class sizes providing lots of space to setup in the studio. This also provides a more welcoming environment, personalized feel and connection to the instructor alongside the ability to grow your practice through the series. To secure your space please register early and we will see you soon!
* Special Note for Drop in: If there is space remaining in the series drop in spots will be available through the website. If you would like to be notified about drop in spots please send us an email to admin@mctavishacademy and we will add you to notification. Thank you