- Old Clothing: Think about your design, you can bring pants, shirts, dresses, skirts, sweatpants, sweatshirts, anything that you or somebody in your family is not wearing anymore and is ok to alter.
- If you have any, bring your crazy socks, colourful scarfs, bright coloured tights, hats to give your outfit a little extra dazzle.
- Sewing Kit: Scissors, Needle, thread, yarns and felts in Autumn Colours.
- Lunch and Snacks, indoors (slippers if you want) and outdoors shoes.
- And lots of creativity and Energy!
Bertha ( T i t a ) Orozco graduated as a fashion designer from Jannette Klein Fashion Institute in Mexico City, one of the most recognized fashion school in Mexico. Her work experience began as a window dresser with the Spanish International company Z A R A, where she became the Window Display National Manager of Bershka Mexico, a subsidiary brand focused more on a young and trendy market.
Bertha also has experience as a teacher of fashion design at Gestalt Center of Studies, a private university in Veracruz, Mexico, specializing in the fields of Trend Analysis and Collection Development.
Currently Bertha lives in Victoria, BC and continues in the fashion industry working as a Visual Merchandiser and Window Dresser for Mark’s Workwear House in Sydney. She is also developing her artistic abilities, as an independent artist, creating: Art prints and Cards, Window Painting and Decor enhancements, Pottery, as well as consulting for a variety of local businesses.